Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Book cover contest

Alternative read website has e mailed me to let me know that my book cover has been entered in their book cover contest.  April 9th.

Dear Lily,

This is just a quick note to thank you for your book cover award entry, which has now been passed on to my admin staff. Your cover will be entered into the competition on the date provided above in this email header.

After all ten competing entries have been revealed to the public, from 1st - 10th, the voting will begin. We are aiming to put up the poll 11th April, all being well. The closing date for votes will be the day before the end of the month. In this case, 29th April. Winner will be announced, 30th April.

I am so excited.   I have to thank Reese Dante,  she is the one who created the cover.

2 comments: