Sunday, February 19, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

These six sentences are from my WIP  "Four Doors Down."

synopsis:


Alex Perez is a talented artist, lives in a nice quiet community in bucolic Lancaster Pennsylvania.   He lives a simple life and has everything he needs except someone to share his life with.   The house four doors down has stood vacant for a long time until a moving van shows up and someone moves in.     But welcoming the new neighbor proves elusive for Alex and he wonders if the mysterious man in black is hiding something.

Here is my six sentences: 

“He can be a dangerous man.”  Tristan spoke to him without the phone.  “You saw what he did to me before you came.”

“Yeah well I can be a dangerous man too, especially when I’m protecting the man I love.”

“L-love?”   

2 comments: