Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Silver Shorts


Hi Readers,

Well I did a Silver Short this week.   It's entitled  "Ticket to Ride."   


Ticket to Ride-by Lily Sawyer

I hadn't realized my driver's license expired officer...

or

Fingers grasped hair to...

OR

My mind needs a little BDSM treat...

or

I'm sorry to tell you this but...

Joe Miller loved his new Audi. He’d just become a partner in the prestigious law firm of Edelman, Goldstein, and Harper.  The Audi was his chance to celebrate in a big, expensive  way.



He wanted to see what this baby could do. Joe knew a road that went down to the beach. It was early March and there was hardly a soul down there.



So here he was in his blue Audi on the open road—oh, how his friends were going to be so jealous when they saw him. They’d made plans for later that night, to meet up at one of their favorite hangouts, a restaurant in town.



He shifted gears and put the pedal to the metal,   enjoying being out on the open road.   Not a care in the world.  His new baby had great pick up.  He hardly had to touch the gas and it took off like a shot.    He wished he could be on the autobahn, or out in Montana where there was nothing but open road,  but riding along Ocean Parkway was pretty good too.   Although he wished he had someone riding shotgun in the passenger seat to share all this with. 

The flash of a red light in the rear view mirror caught his eye,and the loud siren confirmed it.  The police apparently didn’t share his idea of having fun time. 

He safely pulled the car over to the shoulder and put it in park.  

He watched through his side-view mirror as the officer opened his car door and marched towards his car.  His heart started to beat like a jackhammer. He pressed the button to open the window. 

“Do you know how fast you were traveling?”  

“I’m sorry, officer…” He looked at the man’s nameplate.  “Wyatt.  I just got this car and the gas pedal’s so light, I didn’t realize I was speeding.”

“Driver’s license and registration, please.”

Shit, how was he going to get out of this ticket? He reached into his wallet and pulled out the asked for items.   “Here you go.”

The officer took them and walked back to his squad car.  Joe had never gotten a speeding ticket before, but then he’d never driven in a power car like this Audi before either.  It didn’t take long for officer Wyatt to come back.

“Your license is expired.”

“I hadn’t realized my driver’s license is expired, Officer.”

“I should have your car towed.”

“No, Officer.”

“Max.”

“Huh?”

“My name is Max.”

“Please, Officer Max, I just got made partner in a big law firm and the car was a gift to myself.  I swear I’ve never got any notice in the mail about the license. I—I just completely forgot.  I’m sorry. Please don’t take my car away… please.”   Joe was not the type to cry easily, especially not in public. 

“Easy, Mr. Miller.  Don’t get upset.”  Max put his hand on Joe’s hand, the one that had been resting on the car door.   Joe felt a squeeze and looked up at him. 

“I think we might be able to work something out.”

“Oh yeah?” Joe smiled up at the handsome, dark-haired man.

“Yeah, I’ve always wondered how big the backseat  is in one of these things.”

“Oh, I haven’t tried the backseat yet.”  Joe got out of the car. Max was a little taller then he was, but not by much.  He was 6’1 and Max must have been about 6’2. 

“What did you have I mind?” Joe asked him, but he didn’t have to wait long for an answer.   Max covered his mouth with his lips and kissed him.   “Officer?”

“I’m doing a search. I want to make sure you don’t have any lethal weapons on you.”   Officer Max made a thorough search; his fingers ran through his hair, then down his back.  Joe moaned when he felt his ass being squeezed.  The hands ran down his chest and he thought he was going to go out of his mind when they touched his cock.

“Is that a gun in there or are you happy to see me?”

Joe wasn’t sure if he moaned because Max used a lame old line or from excitement.

“You have the right to remain silent,” Max began the Miranda.

“You do realize you’re making it hard for me to do that? And I DO mean you’re making me hard.”

“Oh, I know exactly what I’m doing. I’m in control here.”

“Yes, Officer.”  Joe didn’t know how it happened—how he lost his clothes and found himself lying on his back in the rear seat. 

“Do you want me?” Max squeezed Joe’s balls.

“Yes, YES!”  A condom appeared as if by magic and Joe didn’t need any instructions.  He rolled it onto Max’s massive cock and helped him lube it up.  Looked like cops were prepared for any eventuality.

“Come on, do you need an invitation?”  Joe asked the gorgeous officer.  Joe pushed his dark hair off his eyes so he could see the other man.  First thing he was going to do was get a haircut. 

Max slid into Joe’s tight hole and waited a few moments before he started thrusting.   Joe loved to make love face to face, and Max was not disappointing him.   His cock was ready for action too. Max wrapped his hand around Joe’s cock and between the thrusting and rubbing he came.  Max came too.   Joe must have lost consciousness or something, because the next thing he knew he was in Max’s arms.

“You okay, baby?”

“Yes, Max honey.  But couldn’t you have waited until I got home until I showed you my new car?”

“It wouldn’t have been as much fun as pretending to pull you over for speeding.  You had me when you almost cried when I pretended your license expired.”

“You know I’m too careful a driver to speed or let my paperwork expire.”

“Oh, I know that.  But I’ll find another reason to arrest you and strap you to our bed.”

“You promise, Officer Max?”

“You bet.”

They got dressed and kissed.  “See you tonight, honey?”  Joe asked his gorgeous police officer husband.

“Sure will.”  They kissed again and drove off.

For the full weekly package of Silver Shorts (five stories in total this week) please click Here to visit the Silver Publishing site where you can download your free copy.












                                                                                                                                                                           




https://spsilverpublishing.com/product_book_info/free-reads-c-94/silver-shorts-2012-week-11-p-886

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment