Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome author Nicole Morgan

I'd like to welcome Nicole Morgan to my blog today.  Let's find out more about her and her book "Entice Me." 


1. How long have you been writing?
I started writing in the winter of 2008 and it's been a whirlwind of excitement and adventure ever since. :)
2. What is your favorite genre to write?

I love so many genres it's not easy to decide. But, I do gravitate toward hot romance with suspenseful back stories. Most of all of my books have a hero (or even heroine sometimes) who wear a uniform of some type. There's something about the OMG Who is the bad guy? type of books that draw me in.
3 What are you working on now?

I have 3 works in progress. 2 military related and 1 about a couple trying to cope and find each other once again after tragedy strikes.
4.When you start a new story do you begin with a character or plot?
 
Both! LOL. I have a hard time sticking to one particular way to tell a story. My muse leads me, I just follow. :)
 
5.Tell us about your latest/upcoming release. What inspired it?
My latest release is Entice Me, and was inspired by - as well as dedicated to - my fiance, Zac. He is my true prince charming and I find myself waking up feeling like a princess every single day. I won't say which parts of the book aren't exactly fictional. I'll let the reader's mind figure that out all by themselves. :-)

BLURB
Jace Walker served his country for ten years in the Army. Years of combat and war left him with invisible wounds which bring him to the lowest point in his life. In a moment of crisis, he meets his angel.
After years of being an attentive and loyal wife, Alexis Foster catches her husband’s infidelity. Her life changes as she gets divorced and becomes a single parent.
Years pass and Jace finds his angel once again. Only this time she’s no longer married. He vows to do anything in his power to sweep her off her feet and make the angel he remembered from all those years before become his. Despite her insecurities, the two find an attraction stronger than either of them anticipated.
Will he entice her into letting down her walls? Or will she entice him into finding a true and unrelenting love?
ADULT EXCERPT
“Undo your jeans.”
His demand startled her, and she turned to see a look in his eyes that scared and excited her all at once. She could’ve asked questions. She could’ve stopped to think about what she was doing or even protested just a little. That wasn’t what she wanted though. She wanted him. Whatever Jace was willing to give her, she would take.
Unsnapping her jeans, she stared at him as his eyes gazed at her movements. Once the zipper was down she was left with a moment of embarrassment. The paunch in her belly was showing, and she pulled her T-shirt down to cover it in hopes he didn’t see it.
“Pull them down.”
Her eyes grew wide, and she looked to him, certain she hadn’t heard him right. “I’m sorry?”
“Pull your jeans down to your ankles.”
His voice left no room for argument. She didn’t know what turned her on more. His kiss, tongue, and taste had been driving her crazy just moments ago, but now his dominant instructions were fueling the fire which raged inside her.
“The panties, too,” he added.
She lifted her hips and pulled at the sides of her jeans and panties. Working them down little by little, she finally got them to her knees, and they started to fall more freely until she was sitting in the front seat naked from the waist down. She felt like a teenage girl on a hot Friday night with her boyfriend.
“Kick them off,” he told her.
Her chest was pounding, and her once still breaths were now replaced with heaving as she struggled for calm, but could find none.
Jace reached his hand down and pulled a lever. In slow motion she watched as his seat went backward into an almost flat position. He didn’t say anything, instead reached his hand out to her and waited until she took it.
A moment later she was straddling him, nothing separated the two most intimate parts of their bodies as his hard cock lay against her wet pussy. She wanted to move, slide, and rock her hips until he was inside her, but waited for his direction. The way he spoke to her and told her what to do excited her. She had no idea why, but it did.
“Do you want me?” he asked.
Both! LOL. I have a hard time sticking to one particular way to tell a story. My muse leads me, I just follow. :)
Biting on her lower lip, she nodded her answer.
“Tell me.” He swiped his tongue along her lips and nibbled on her lip, pulling it free from her bite. “Tell me what you want, where you want me.”
“I…”
She stopped herself before the words came out. How could she tell him what she was honestly thinking? Everywhere would have been her answer, but what would he think? She wanted him inside her pussy, she wanted to feel him thrusting inside of her, but more than anything she wanted to finish what she started. She wanted to take him in her mouth and not stop stroking and sucking on him until he exploded into her. That was what she was dying for.
“Jesus, look at you. You’re so beautiful. There is nothing I wouldn’t give you. Nothing at all. So tell me, what do you want?”
Her pussy was dripping with lust for him. So much so that she forgot about her fears and just allowed the words to be said.
“I want you in my mouth.”
“Oh God. Yeah?”
“Yes. That’s what I want.”
He placed his hands on her waist and helped lift her a little. “Turn around. If you’re going to get what you want, so am I.”
A moment of adulthood hit her, and she hesitated. Looking around the car for signs that anyone was around, she stopped. “Maybe we should stop until—”
Quickly Jace interrupted her, “Turn around. I am going to eat your pussy while you suck on my cock. Do it now.”
A tremor wracked her body when his demanding words hit her. She wanted to do whatever he said. She wanted to listen to his requests, follow through, and please him.
Jace helped her as she struggled to turn in the confines of the front seat of the car. A few bumps of her head and an adjustment of him lying on the seat and she was now hunched over him, her mouth an inch from that beautiful cock which she sucked on so hungrily minutes before.
“Take it in your mouth, baby. Suck me off.”
Just as he said it, she felt the warm glide of his tongue swipe across the outside of her pussy lips. Then his hands grabbed onto her ass and pulled her down to him. In a tornado of sensations he slid past her wet slit and started to work his tongue in and out of her pussy.
Her mouth opened, and she gasped in pleasure while he thrust his hips up and slid his cock inside until it hit the back of her throat. Her lips closed over his shaft and began sucking with adoring attention. He fit so perfectly inside her mouth. She wanted to keep him there, so hard, thick, and full while she gave him pleasure with nothing more than her mouth and tongue.
He flicked his tongue across her clit and a jolt shot through her body. Her hips started to move of their own accord as he teased the area around her sensitive nub. She wanted that again, needed to feel the friction once more.


Happy Reading,
Nicole Morgan



2 comments:

  1. OMG,

    That was a sizzling excerpt Nicole.
    Thank you for giving us some insight into your works. Hope you have much success in your writing career.

    Teresa K.
    tcwgrlup41(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!! Thanks for having me as a guest Lily!!!

    And thank YOU Teresa! I was going for sizzling! ;)

    ReplyDelete